one giant leap australia

investing in tomorrow today

fun facts and Rollo-coaster

Did you know…?

Roses are related to apples and plums.

Giraffes blood pressure runs slower then a female human.

Without rot their wouldn’t  be skeletons in a grave  (ok that one is a bit grim).

Do you want to know where I found this information it was the California Science Center. At the Science Center we made many discovery’s and (as you saw) fun facts. We arrived and we separated into 2 groups, group 1 and group 2 ( I was in group two so this is my perspective). First we enter the museum and learned all about the famous Endeavour. After looking around we had to go to the Rollo-coaster station. what we learned is friction and gravity. we where put into groups of 4 and 5. we mad our own little Rollo-coaster. After this, since we had heaps of time left, we had been given a challenge of how many loops can you make with out it falling off or bouncing. the record was 14 but we smashed the record with a massive 15. No need to brag  but I did make it all possible by saying that the loops should be closer and that saved space 🙂 . we had a really good time and I would recommend going to the California Science Center to anyone who visits L.A.

Lots of smiles Caitlyn  : )

1 Comment

1. Georgie Donaldson

September 30, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Congratulations Caitlyn!! Well done…now a world record holder ehh? I think there might have been a Donaldson in your group too! LOL Glad your all having a great time. Can’t wait to hear about tomorrow!